We follow the Fiduciary Standard at Payne Wealth Partners & Keystone Financial Consulting.
Payne Wealth Partners and Keystone Financial Consulting believe that transparency and trust are critical for successful wealth management. That’s why our advisers faithfully follow a Fiduciary Standard that requires us to:
- Act solely in the best interests of clients.
- Proactively disclose any actual or potential conflicts of interest to clients.
- Not accept any referral fees or other compensation from a third party for the purchase or sale of a financial product.
This Fiduciary Standard confirms our commitment to always putting our clients first.Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs), and like all RIAs, are required by law to follow this fiduciary standard. The fiduciary standard makes it clear that your best interest is our best interest.
On the other hand, many “financial advisers” are broker-dealers who are required by law to act in the best interests of their employers. Broker-dealers are required to use a disclaimer, clearly stating that their interests may not always be the same as yours.
How can you tell?
One of the best ways to determine if a financial adviser follows a fiduciary standard is to ask how he or she is compensated.
- Fiduciaries, or those who follow a fiduciary standard, practice on a Fee-Only basis, since this model minimizes conflicts of interest. We are compensated solely by our clients for the advice that we provide.
- Many other financial advisers receive commissions or referral fees for recommending or selling selected financial products.
Our Fiduciary Pledge
Because our fiduciary standard is so vital to the way we do business, Payne Wealth Partners and Keystone Financial Consulting advisers take the National Association of Personal Financial Advisers’ (NAPFA) Fiduciary Oath and renew it every year.
We also pledge to uphold NAPFA’s Code of Ethics, further confirming our commitment to:
- Fairness and Suitability
- Integrity and Honesty
- Regulatory Compliance
- Full Disclosure
Do you have unanswered questions about your financial future?
Speak to a true adviser who is legally required to put your interest first!
Start a conversation with us and we’ll get back to you within one business day to answer your questions and see how we can help you reach your financial goals.