Wealth Planning to Reach Your Destination
Wealth planning is not a one-time action. It is an important ongoing process that develops and maintains a blueprint that will take you from your current financial position to your desired destination, meeting each important goal along the way.
Like any trip, however, you will not efficiently reach your destination without a mapped-out route. And even that plan can change along the way due to road construction, traffic or bad weather — elements you had not planned on. Similarly, life’s journey will be interrupted with unexpected roadblocks, which is why continual wealth planning is vital to maintaining financial peace.
Don’t be confused — wealth planning is not investment management. It is about how to best meet your financial aspirations. In the midst of life’s changes, wealth planning continually addresses and answers the following questions:
- “What are the best ways to utilize all of my resources to accomplish the things in life that mean the most?”
- “Am I doing the things today that are required to accomplish my dreams for tomorrow?”
When you team with Payne Wealth Partners, you can expect a continuous one-on-one partnership with a dedicated wealth planning professional who will develop a creative and customized approach to enhance and protect your financial future.
We begin this process by rolling up our sleeves and…
- Helping you ensure that family wealth is handled so that it serves as an enabler for future generations versus a hindrance
- Shaping key components of your balance sheet during each life stage
- Providing solutions surrounding college costs for children and grandchildren
- Performing gifting and wealth transfer in an efficient way and at the right times
- Qualified Plan, IRA and Roth IRA strategies that help build family wealth in an income-tax effective way
Qualified Plan, IRA and Roth IRA strategies that help build family wealth in an income-tax effective way
And then we…
We also attend multiple estate planning conferences each year, including two of the very best in the country (Notre Dame and Heckerling). Each client/family receives the attention that a high level of wealth requires. By design, each of our Payne Wealth Partners wealth planner professionals will not serve more than 45 client families. As you will find, ratios this low are rarely found in the financial services industry.
Our firm is dedicated to the wealth planning process. In fact, we have a special division of team members that does nothing but work on wealth planning. Our team is experienced at weaving a myriad of complex data into a wealth plan geared specifically to you and your life goals. We are constantly working to ensure that our client families live their best lives and are doing the things required to leave a powerful legacy- via both life values and financially.