Let’s help clients lead their best life and leave a powerful legacy. Together!
We are always in search of talented individuals to join our team. Please feel free to submit your resume and we will take a look and contact you if anything becomes available.
To support our wealth planning team we’re looking for someone to fill a Paraplanner role in our Legacy service line who can bring energy and commitment to our mission.
Skills and Characteristics Required:
- Background in financial planning, income and estate tax planning and/ or estate planning required.
- Experience with high net worth clients is preferred.
- Believes in a Fee-Only, Fiduciary approach and putting the client’s interests first, above all else.
- Wants to find a challenging position within an open framework that allows creative thinking and personal style development.
Primary duties include:
- Forming initial questions to gather information from clients.
- Utilizing planning technology to enter and model client wealth planning concepts and solutions.
- Generating preliminary planning projections and recommendations.
- Completing special projects and research tasks specific to client situations
Reports to: Perry Moore
This position offers a highly competitive pay package that will include several forms of incentive compensation along with a full benefits package (health and disability insurance options, a retirement plan, paid vacation, etc.). The complete compensation package will vary depending upon experience, cultural fit with our company and educational background.
Please use the form at right or email N. Perry Moore, CBEC™, CFP®, MBA Director of Wealth Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org with interest and include your resume and a cover letter describing why you are uniquely qualified and a cultural fit with our company.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!