Payne Wealth Partners helps Business Owners achieve their business AND family financial goals
As a business owner you are responsible for making your business thrive, and providing for your family’s present and future needs at the same time. Meanwhile, many variables beyond your control can put your financial life at risk. Payne Wealth Partners is purposefully structured to help you meet the financial challenges you face as a business owner.
Payne Wealth Partners is ready to be YOUR financial partner, with the experience, expertise and commitment to help you:
- Find the right balance to fulfill both your business and personal goals
- Protect and enhance your wealth for today and tomorrow
- Assist you in developing an appropriate business exit strategy
- Best manage your resources for what matters most
Business owners better understand their complete financial picture when they take advantage of our focused expertise. That experience and commitment will help provide a strong platform to help you make wise, informed decisions along the way.
The Payne Wealth Team specializes in helping you with concerns such as these:
- My business entity is my largest asset—what diversification factors should I consider when plotting its future?
- Can I afford to give or sell a portion of my business to family members or loyal employees?
- What strategies will lessen the blow of income and estate taxes on my balance sheet—particularly my business value—over my lifetime?
- How can I retain key managers to ensure business continuity?
- What retirement plan options will allow me greater deferral opportunities while still treating employees fairly?
Payne Wealth Partners’ professional advisors will customize our services to fit your needs. We want to build a relationship that puts your best interests first.
The bulk of my wealth is tied up in my business, and I know it cannot be left to risk. How can I transition from being a business owner to my next phase in life on my own terms?
Determining how to prioritize cash is perplexing considering all we are balancing: college funding, maintaining a comfortable lifestyle, preparing for retirement, making debt payments for our business and real estate loans and keeping cash available for projects to help our business continue to grow.
My business is service related, and I am worried when it comes to retiring there won’t be an option to sell the business or transition it to new owners. How can I ensure I am financially ready for retirement independent of my business entity?