Social Media Savvy
By Alex Jenison – Payne Wealth Partners Intern
Whether it is our physical world or the technology we use, it seems we are frequently trying to keep up with the latest and greatest. The ways we are interacting with one another, sharing content, and voicing our opinion have evolved. The innovation of Social Media has introduced a whole new way of communicating and sharing information with one another.
Payne Wealth Partners understand the power of Social Media and its uses for quick efficient information sharing. Thus, we invite you to explore Payne Wealth Partners Twitter account to further identify how we engage and share information with our audience. To help exhibit the impact and importance of Twitter today, the website PR Daily has compiled these 7 statistics in celebration of Twitter’s 7th birthday.
• 288 million is the number of monthly active users worldwide, making it the fast growing of all the social networks. (source)
• 163 billion is the total number of tweets since Twitter’s launch, as of December 2012. (source)
• 25 million followers make YouTube the most followed brand on Twitter.
• 35 million followers make Justin Bieber the most followed person on Twitter.
• 6 is the median number of brands the users follow. (source)
• 32 million people in the U.S. tweeted about TV in 2012. (source)
• 400 million is the number of tweets per day. (source)
Our twitter handle @PayneWealth is now active, which will be working along with our Facebook and our Blog to share the news that is most important to you in areas of Planning, Investing and Happenings.
Take a moment and enjoy this Twitter YouTube video that shares how Twitter is changing our world, the impact it is making, and the way people used it through the years.